Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

Think Spring and Sports Maina Blog Hop Winners

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you to everyone that left comments on both of my blog hops this weekend!! Thank you to everyone that is following my blog!!

The winner of the Think Spring Blog hop is Wam Family!! Congrats to her. She was also the hostest of both hops!! Kathryn said This is a gorgeous card!! What is the old term "As pretty as a picture!! TFS and being a part of the hop. Looking forward to our time on OBO's DT. Kathryn. I will send you an e-mail.

Winner for Sports Maina Blog Hop is Karel!! Be sure to check out Karel's blog all month for her new guest designers and for her give away's daily for her 55th birthday bash. www.karelj.blogspot.com

Karel said Darling layout, Nicolette! I'm ready for spring so we can all playball. You know I love your blog and I'm a follower. Thanks for sharing! I will send you an e-mail.

Looking forward to two more blog hops next weekend!!

Have a great week.

Happy Stampin,

Nicolette

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! 2 Pink ladies are the winners! Congrats Kathryn and Karel!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats to the pink ladies!!!!

Misty Olsen said...

I am just now catchin up on the Blog hops LOL Busy weekend around here.