Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
I'm sure everyone is going to be really busy this week. I'm not going to be doing much posting this week. I have a few Christmas projects that I'm still working on so if I get sometime I will post.
Have a great day.
Thanks for looking at my blog.
Friday, December 17, 2010
I also take special orders for the cake. I can do more then one layer cake. The bottom of the cake would be 6 1/2 and then the boxes would get smaller from there to make the other layers of the cake. This cakes are great for birthday, baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, etc. If you are interested in order one of these cakes please e-mail at email@example.com
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Thank you to everyone that left wonderful comments and also became a follower of my blog!! I got alot of wonderful comments on my Lollipop card. I will post directions hopefully today or tomorrow.
The blog candy winner is Theresa. Theresa said, what a nice card. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower. Can't wait to see more of your projects. Theresa please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I had a wonderful time on the blog hop this weekend. I sure everyone else enjoyed all of the other projects that everyone did. Can't wait for the next blog hop!!!
Have a great day.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Today was Mom and I last craft fair of the year. Thank you to everyone that has come to our craft fairs and supported us. Looking forward to the Spring Fling Craft fair in April. Thank you to Thea for coming up with the Spring Fling name.
Hope to post a craft project tomorrow.
Thanks for looking.
Friday, December 3, 2010
My Mom and I are in our last craft fair of the year. All together we have done 5 craft fairs this year. If you leave in the Bay Area. Corvallis School in San Leandro is having there Holiday Boutique.
Info- Corvallis Holiday Boutique
- Saturday December 4th
- 9am to 3pm
- Corvallis School 14790 Corvallis Street San Leandro, CA 94579
Hope to see you there. I will have yummy homemade cookies, pumpkin apple bread, apricot bread, also lots of stocking stuffers and last minute gifts.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
- Thank and link back the person who awarded you.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
I was awarded this award by
Thank you so much for this great award. Thank you for looking at my blog and for the wonderful comments you leave. I really appreciate everything you have done to help me with my blog. I can't wait for my card gallery app!! This is my first blog award!!!
8 Things about me
- I have been cardmaking and scrapbooking since I was 16.
- I really enjoy working on craft projects.
- My Mom and I are in alot of craft fairs and we are also Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
- I'm really excited about all the new followers that I have on my blog now. Thank you to everyone that has helped my blog grow.
- I have also opened up an etsy store where I get to sell my hand crafted items.
- My Mom has taught me alot about the craft world and also about scrapbooking and card making.
- Also my Mom and I have a wonderful Stampin' Up! mom. Her name is Hope.
- I'm a very organized person!
8 Wonderful Blogs I have picked and would love for you to visit.
Have a great day.