Background

Friday, December 17, 2010

Birthday Cake







Hi Everyone,






Happy Friday. The weekend is here!! I'm sure alot of you are out finishing up your Christmas shopping. It is the last weekend left before Christmas. This month went by so fast before you know it Jan 2011 will be here.






On Monday is was my friends birthday. I made her an ever lasting Birthday Cake. I used the Cricut Cartridge Tags,Bags,Boxes, & More. I used the cake slice box on the cartridge. I made the slice 6 1/2. I filled the cake with things like tic tac, gum sticks, made a pair of earrings etc. I gift card won't fit inside the box so I put a note inside one of the slices and put her gift card in her birthday card.

I also take special orders for the cake. I can do more then one layer cake. The bottom of the cake would be 6 1/2 and then the boxes would get smaller from there to make the other layers of the cake. This cakes are great for birthday, baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, etc. If you are interested in order one of these cakes please e-mail at beyondscrapin@aol.com




Thanks for looking.






Have a great weekend.






Nicolette

No comments: