Background

Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you to everyone that left wonderful comments and also became a follower of my blog!! I got alot of wonderful comments on my Lollipop card. I will post directions hopefully today or tomorrow.

The blog candy winner is Theresa. Theresa said, what a nice card. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower. Can't wait to see more of your projects. Theresa please send me an e-mail at beyondscrapin@aol.com.

I had a wonderful time on the blog hop this weekend. I sure everyone else enjoyed all of the other projects that everyone did. Can't wait for the next blog hop!!!

Have a great day.

Nicolette

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Theresa!
I'm in the middle of a 24 Days of Cards on my blog, where I show some of the cards I made this year. There are also two days left to enter my December Card Challenge...my blog is http://karelj.blogspot.com and the Challenge info is on a page at the top of the blog. I hope you'll enter...your cards are perfect for it! The prize this month is a Gingerbread cartridge! Karelj

Theresa said...

Congratulations Theresa (and might I add great name)!!!