Background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Hi Ladies,


I just recevied this wonderful Stylish Blogger Award from Denise. Her blog is Designs From My Heart blog. http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/ She has a wonderful blog and is also hosting a St. Patrick's Day Blog hop on March 18. Thank you Denise for this nice award!!


When you receive this award you are supposed to #1 thank and link back to the person (or people) who awarded it to you. #2 Share 8 things about yourself. # 3 pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered, and #4 contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.


So 8 things about me.


1. I really enjoy making crafts.

2. My Mom and I do alot of craft fairs. We are doing a spring craft fair in April.

3. Enjoy looking at everyone's blog and getting alot of wonderful ideas from everyone.

4. My Mom and I are Stampin' Up demonstrators.

5. Really enjoy going to Scrapbooking crops and teaching Stamping/Scrapbooking classes.

6. I like to go shopping and always like to find a good deal.

7. My favortie color is pink.

8. Really enjoy spending time with my Mom


Here are the 8 Wonderful Bloggers I am Awarding this to:











Thanks again Denise for this wonderful award!!


Happy Stampin,

Nicolette



5 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

Congratulations on your award!

Kathryn said...

Thank you Nicolette. I will pass out this weekend. :-)

Scrappers' Ranch said...

Congrats Nicolette you deserve this!
Thanks for passing it on to me.. I am soooo happy!!
Bonnie
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

Summer said...

congrats on the blog award!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

congrats on the award, Nicolette. Dee is stylish herself and knows how to pick em!!