Background

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Guest Designer


Good Morning Everyone,


Today is the day that I'm guest designer on Karel's blog. Go check out my card and all of her other great goodies!!! http://www.kareljcreations.com/


Friendship Blog Candy Winner- Used random.org and it chose lucky number 1. Babe O'mara said I love the colors in this card. Great job. Thanks for reminding me to send a card for no reason, just because. I'm already a follower. Thanks also for a chance to at some candy. Babe can you please send me and e-mail to beyondscrapin@aol.com and I will get you blog candy in the mail to you.
Thank you to everyone that became a a new follower this weekend and also a big thank you if you were already a follower!! Almost to 400!! Yippie!!!


Have a great day.


Happy Stampin,


Nicolette

No comments: