Background

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sale-A-Bration

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone that stop by my blog for KinderStampO's 34 Birthday Candles and Counting blog hop. I reached my goal of 200 followers. I used random.org to pick the winner for my blog candy for reaching 200 followers Lovescrapreflect said I'm you 200 yeah I'm so lucky way to go love the cute card. Please e-mail me at beyondscrapin@aol.com and I will get your prize in the mail to you.

I will pick the winner of KinderStampO's 34 Birthday Candles and Counting blog hop tomorrow.

Some other really exciting news is tomorrow starts Stampin' Up! Biggest Event of the year. Sale-A-Bration. January 25- March 31 2011. I will post more info tomorrow on this promotion!! Stay tuned.

Working on a project to share with you later this afternoon.

Happy Stampin

Nicolette

No comments: