Background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Be my Valentine Stamp Camp


Hi Everyone,


Time to start thinking about Valentine's Day. My Mom and I are having a Be my Valentine's Day Stamp Camp on Satuday January 29th, 1:00-4:00


Everything you need to get ready for Valentine's Day in this Stamp Camp. 4 Cards, 4 3x3 note cards, 9 tags, all packaged in a tote. RSVP by 1/14 Cost $ 30 No discounts apply to this stamp camp.


Joyce & Nicole's Scrapin House

1555 141st Ave San Leandro


CAN'T MAKE IT

Unable to make it to the Be my Valentine Stamp Camp. Want to make the projects. Leave a comment below or e-mail to beyondscrapin@aol.com and I will prepare a kit for you. You will receive all consumable supplies, including instructions, and photo. Cost for just the kit is $28.00.


Happy Stampin,

Nicolette

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I wish I could go. It is my sons 21st Birthday, so I will be with him. I hope your stamp camp come out a big success.

Kathryn