Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scented Popscile Card



Hi Ladies,


I wanted to thank eveyone for stopping by my blog for the two blog hops this past weekend and also would like to welcome all of my new followers. Thanks so much for becoming a follower.


The lucky winner of the Valentine's Day blog hop is Pam. Congrats!! Pam said love the frame, so pretty. Thank you for hosting the hop. I will send you an e-mail.


Now I would like to share a new card I made using the new stamp set out of the new Occasions Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! it is called Mouthwatering. The popsicles are scented with Stampin' Up! new embossing powder Melon. I had so much making this card. The DSP is also from Stampin' Up! Sweet Shop. Please e-mail me at beyondscrapin@gmail.com if you are intrested in placing an order.


Happy Stampin,

Nicolette






4 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your card is so adorable. I can't believe it is scented! That is so awesome! I love Stampin' Up and can't wait to see if I can get some of the scenty stuff! Great being in the hop with you today. Also, When is the next hop. The Valnetine's Hop was fun and I got lots of comments, so I would love to do another one. Let me know when you have another one. I would love to be in it.

Unknown said...

OH MY!!!! Stampin Up really has scented embossing powder and my friend Lisa that sells it didn't TELL me. lol. It's a very cute card and wished I could smell it. Thank you so much Nicolette for having me in the blog hop. :)

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card! Congratulations to Pam! :0)

Michelle F. said...

With this Mouse in his corner, Ethan cannot help but smile! Super job !