Background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Minnie Mouse 12x12 Scrapbook Page







Good Morning Ladies,


I'm so excited to share with you my new Minnie Mouse 12x12 Scrapbook page layout. I had so much fun making this layout.


Some ladies have asked how I made this layout so I wanted to share with you all how I made it!


Directions for Minnie Mouse Layout:


I used Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge and Mickey fonts cartridge.



I cut the black base of Minnie Mouse body out of black card stock and the size that I made her is 6" For her face I used a pink and her face is also 6" and her dress I used red polka dot paper. Her dress is also at 6".


For the Red Mickey heads at the top of the page I used the Mickey Fonts cartridge and I cut the Mickey heads at 2.5" For Minnie mouse is name. The letter size I used was 1.2. I put pop dots under Mini Mouse so it would give the page some 3-D look. For the 1st frame on the page where the Minnie Mouse is they are both the same size. The red is cut at 3x3 and the white is 2 3/4x2 3/4. The yellow circle is a 5x5. The flowers I used a Stampin' die. For page two for the frame I did a 4x6 for the red and a 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 for the white.



Now you are are wondering how I did the pull out on page 2 of the layout. Here are the directions for the pull out



Step 1 Cut two equally sized strips from cardstock.Score vertically at regular intervals on each strip. Score every 3" along each 12" long strip.


Step 2 Place strips end to end, overlapping one scored sections. Attach to create single long strip.



Step 3 Using center section as base, fold back and forth along score marks to create Accordion Booklet. Embellish as desired.


Step 4 Cut length of ribbon allowing plenty of ribbon to tie bow around booklet. Attach center of ribbon horizontally to center of booklet base.


Step 5 Tie ribbon in bow on front of booklet and attach booklet to base to page.


You need 3 12x12 strips of Red, 7 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 yellow squares, 7 2x2 white squares.


Have fun!! Enjoy!


Happy Stampin,


Nicolette















3 comments:

Rosie said...

adorable layout!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Your lo is Mouse-taskic! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing your how to. :)

Tami

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love this layout! Just adorable! You did a really nice job with it.