Background

Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Candy

Good Morning Ladies, It is so nice to see the sunshine out today in CA. It has been raining here for two weeks so it sure is nice to see the sunshine!!! Thank you to everyone that left wonderful comments and on my post this weekend!!! The hop was alot of fun. I used random.org and the lucky winner is Melissa. Congrats to Melissa!!! Melissa said Now this is a holiday that I want to celebrate along with a drink inside a pineapple with onr of those little umbrellas! Lol Very nice! Melissa please send me an e-mail to beyondscrapin@aol.com I will get your blog candy in the mail to you. Happy Stampin, Nicolette

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Melissa!!!!

Melissa said...

Hey that was my comment! (You could have at least fixed my typo before you copy and pasted it Nicolette!lol) Thank you so much! Super excited!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Melissa!!

Nicolette said...

Sorry, about that Melissa. You are very welcome!!!