Background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introducing Ribbon Sharing



Hi Ladies,






Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! New Idea Book and Catalog. Lots of awesome new items in the catalog. Stop by our Stampin' Up! website and check out the Idea Catalog. http://www.beyondscrapin.stampinup.net/






Want the New SU Ribbons, but not the entire roll. We are Introducing Ribbon sharing.






Each person will receive 34 yards of "NEW" ribbons from the 2011/2012 New Caddy & Idea book.






Here is what you will get:






1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (Page 195)



2 yards of each of the follwing colors






Basic Black



Cherry Cobbler



Chocolate Chip



Elegant Eggplant



Marina Mist



Melon Mambo



More Mustard



Old Olive



Pretty in Pink



Tangerine Tango






3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (page 194)



2 yards of each of the following colors



Calypso Coral



Island Indigo



Lucky Limeade



Pool Party



Wisteria Wonder






3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon (page 194)






2 yards of each of the following colors:






Artichoke



Blue






Here is how you join the share:



Share is offered thru Joyce & Nicolette and in US only.



Cost is $ 32.00 per ribbon bundle (34 yards of ribbon)



I will need a group of 5 people. Once, I have a group of 5 people to share, I will confirm with you. I accept, pay pal, or check. Please understand this could take up to 2 weeks for this process. Once ribbon bundles are avaiable you will be notified and I will put it in the mail to you. The price for the ribbon share dose not include shipping. If intrested please either leave a comment here or send an e-mail to beyondscrapin@aol.com






Happy Stampin,



Nicolette

1 comment:

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new catalog! I can't wait to place my order with my BFF that is a SU demonstrator as well! I look forward to seeing your creations! Thank you for sharing! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and follow me as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/