Background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Weather



Hi Ladies,






The summer weather has come to CA. Yippie!! I was being to wonder if summer was going to get here. I have been busy spring cleaning.






Today I have another summer card to share with all of you. An Ice Cream Card. I used the same stamp set that I used for the Flip Flop card.






I would like to announce the lucky winner of the Summer Blog Hop. The lucky winner is Sher. She said Great card, love the flip flops. I'm a follower of yours. My favorite part about summer is going camping and fishing with my husband and sons. Smiles Sher. Congrats!!! Sher can you please send me an e-mail to beyondscrapin@aol.com with your address and I will get your blog candy in the mail to you.






Happy Stampin,



Nicolette

5 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

You can't beat summer cards as far as I am concerned. Summer hasn't arrived here yet (I have 2 iris with buds, no more, and the temp today is only in the 50s!!), so I appreciate every reminder I get. Love your card.

thekolbes said...

LOVE your card
Trish

Babe O'Mara said...

Love your card. Could have used some ice cream today. It was really hot in Hollister.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Ashley said...

This card is really cute, I love the colors! I am now a follower. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Anita Braddock said...

Love the icecream cones