My Mom and I went to a technique class last week. With our Stampin UP Mom Hope. We learned two new technique. They were reverse masking and reverse spotlighting.
First technique that I going to tell you how to make is the Reverse Masking.
- Stamp your frame image twice: once on card stock and once on scrap paper.
- Cut out the middle of the frame image on your scrap paper.
- Align the mask over the original image.
- Stamp another image over the mask.
- Remove mask and finish project.
Here is a pic of the project that we made on Reverse Masking.
- Stamp images all over card stock.
- Randomly punch out desired shapes overlapping stamped images.
- Stamp and cut out the same images on a separte piece of card stock. Color as desired.
- Line up the images behind the punched holes.
- Mount piece to card stock, or to alternate color card stock.